Who we are
As an independent expert, IPR-Insights offers comprehensive software asset management (SAM) solutions and licensing consulting to large enterprises. In Hungary, IPR-Insights Hungary Kft. maintains contact with our customers. IPR-Insights – hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller – fully complies with the data protection provisions of the applicable legislation. The Data Protection Officer appointed by the Data Controller is the Managing Director.
This Data Processing Policy applies to the storage and management of data provided by visitors with their voluntary consent at https://iprsam.com. The data is managed and processed by the Data Controller. By subscribing to the newsletter on the Website of the Data Controller and/or registering for the training courses provided by the Data Controller on the website of the Data Controller, you consent to the Data Controller using your data in compliance with the legal regulations referred to below. We do not disclose the data to third parties, we only use it to contact you, to send our newsletter regularly, and to provide written information in this regard. The provision of data is voluntary, at any time, you are entitled to request information about the data management from the Data Controller and to request the correction or deletion of your data.
The Data Controller undertakes to carry out its data processing activities in accordance with the legislation in force at any time. These are as follows at the time of publishing this document:
- Act CXII of 2011 on the right to informational self-determination and on the freedom of information (hereinafter “the Act CXII of 2011”)
- the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation)
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When submitting a comment, the postal IP address and the browser identifier string will be collected for the purpose of filtering the unsolicited content, except in the comments form.
A deprecated string generated from the e-mail address (usually called a hash) will be forwarded to Gravatar if this page is in use. The terms of the Gravatar service can be viewed at https://automattic.com/privacy/. After the post has been accepted, the content of your post and your profile picture are displayed publicly.
If an image is uploaded to a site by a registered user, it is necessary to avoid EXIFs with GPS position data. Visitors to this site can download and retrieve location data from the images on the website.
Certain pages of the website and download of certain content are available only upon providing contact data. It is up to the user to give the required data for the service or to refrain from using it.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
IPR-Insights collects small data packages, so-called „cookies” to ensure the proper functioning of the website, to assist You in using our website in line with Your preferences to increase Your user experience, and to provide You with information tailored to Your needs.
COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE CAN BE CLASSIFIED IN THE FOLLOWING CATEGORIES
According to the expiration date of the cookie
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that remain on the device until visitor closes his/her browser;
- Persistent cookies: cookies that remain on the device until the specified expiration time has passed, or until it is deleted by the visitor, at latest.
According to the function of the cookie
- Cookies necessary for operation: this includes cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of the website, including Session or Persistent cookies necessary to support sessions, to identify user sessions, to the safe provision of the service requested by the visitor. According to the applicable laws, your consent is not required to the application of cookies necessary for operation.
- Website usage preference cookies: Persistent cookies that store data necessary to use the website in accordance with the settings you have specified (e.g. to save the language settings you have specified) in line with Your consent.
- Statistical cookies: this includes cookies that enable IPR-Insights to compile aggregated statistics on the characteristics of website visits (e.g. most visited functions) in order to better understand how its visitors use the website, and to ensure the most convenient use of its website by developing it according to the needs of its visitors (e.g., to enable visitors to find certain functions more easily in the future). Statistical cookies may only be applied, if you have given us Your prior consent to do so..
- Marketing cookies: the purpose of these cookies is to display targeted content to the visitors, to deliver relevant offers to them, and to measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Marketing cookies may only be applied, if you have given us Your prior consent to do so.
CHANGING COOKIE SETTINGS
Managing cookie settingshrough the website
Managing cookie settings in the browser, disabling cookies
Most browsers enable visitors to change their cookie settings in the browser.
Please be aware that some of the cookies used by IPR-Insights are used to ensure the proper functioning of the website. If You disable all cookies, IPR-Insights cannot guarantee that You will be able to use all of the functions of the website. In this case, the website may function differently than it should be.
You can find further detailed information about the cookie settings of the following different browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
- Safari (Mac)
- Safari (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch)
Please be aware that the Cookie Notice may not appear in all cases, when an ad-blocker is in active use, therefore, if you wish the Cookie Notice to appear, it may be necessary to deactivate Your ad-blocker first.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
The hosting provider of our website is Maxer Hosting Kft. The Maxer data processing policy is available here.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue and furthermore serves as evidence in the case of harassment of trolling.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. IP addresses are also automatically checked against malware/hacking blacklists.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints regarding data processing, please send your mail to email@example.com.
How we protect the personal data of users
IPR-Insights will do its utmost to ensure the safe and seamless use of this web site, and to ensure the security of the personal data of users there, but cannot guarantee the smooth, trouble-free operation of the services provided through the website and the information or software downloaded from it, nor avoiding any possible viral infection or other malware.
Your data is not transferred outside the European economic Area (EEA).
A complaint can be made to:
You can make a complaint to the National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information:
Head Office: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C.
P.O.Box: 1530 Budapest, Pf.: 5.
Last update: 03/10/2022